- How “normal” startups (i.e. not just the ones you see in Techcrunch, but the rest of us) and high growth startups alike find their initial customers.
- Understanding how to talk about the value your product provides.
- How to leverage conversational outreach to get prospective customers on the phone.
- How to run channel experiments to find a signal on customer acquisition.
- How B2B and B2C acquisition efforts overlap and diverge.
- We’ll give you the tools & techniques to make the best use of your time to get the most return – and to get those first customers knocking on the door!
What’s included in the program?
- Modules available on-demand
- 91 total minutes of content
- Bite-size content with the longest module under 13 minutes
Module 1: Welcome to Finding your Initial Customers!
Module 2: Anatomy of Unsuccessful startups
Module 3: 4 Steps to Getting Customers
Module 4: Building Initial Buyer Personas
Module 5: Persona Expansion
Module 6: Your Role Matrix
Module 7: Writing Your Scripts
Module 8: Outreach
Module 9: Metrics Review
Module 10: Screener Surveys
Module 11: Review & Iterations
Module 12: Cold Outreach