If you share information with us on this website it will stay with us. It will not be passed onto any third parties without your explicit consent which we will contact you to obtain. It will only be used for the purpose stated when you shared it.
What this means:
- If you complete one of our contact forms or email us directly, we will use that information to contact you for the purposes of your query. Please be aware that it is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the content of their emails is within the bounds of the law. Unsolicited material of a criminal nature will be reported to the relevant authorities and blocked.
- We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except in instances where an individual has consented to the disclosure, or we are obliged by law to disclose the data. Third parties to whom we may disclose information include organisations such as law enforcement.
- If you sign-up to receive our blog post updates we will add you to our email distribution list and we will contact you whenever we have a blog or related content that matches your interests. Every email contact will have an unsubscribe option so you will be in control.
- If you sign up to receive email marketing from us we will only use the data provided for the purpose given. We use ConvertKit and Hubspot as our marketing automation platform. By clicking to submit the opt-in form, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to Convertkit and Hubspot for processing in accordance with their Privacy Policies (1) (2) and their Terms and Conditions (1) (2).
- If you would like us at any time to delete your information we will gladly do so. Simply email us at growthuniverisity.io with the request and we will action it immediately on receipt.
This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Requests regarding data supplied via this website
On request, we supply copies of your personal data which you may have supplied via this website. If you wish to obtain such copies, you must e-mail at email@example.com . You should include any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier via the website (e.g. Name; address; phone number; e-mail address). Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 7 days to process.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your computer or mobile device that contains data related to a website you visit. It may allow a website “remember” your actions or preferences over a period of time, or it may contain data related to the function or delivery of the site. Cookies can be set by the owner of the website or in some cases by third party services the website owner allows to present other information, run content or provide other functionality such as analytics.
Further information on cookies can be found at; http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
Collection and use of technical information
At the entry to the website (cookie notice) and within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.